When I pick a book up, I am travelling to a distant place and some times I become one of the characters in a book. My love for stories are the ones that begin and end where fiction is more honest than reality.

A Thousand Pieces of You
Claudia Gray
If on a Winter's Night a Traveller
Italo Calvino
Progress: 135/260 pages

What Would You Say To Someone You Truly Love?

This Modern Love - Will Darbyshire

Dear _____, I didn't like the fact you farted on me, but I still like you very much. Jada, USA

This book was published based on a project that Will Darbyshire had in mind - with some questions and the reply is very supportive on views of love and personal private sharing of thoughts and honesty. When I heard about it, I was curious what this is all about and after I had read it, I was touched by these words and honesty of these people whom submitted their letters, tweets, emails and messages to express their private thoughts of their love ones. There is much that is covered here - the beginnings of love and longings, the middles of relationships and stability results from love and lastly, the endings of broken hearts and dreams or personal forgiveness.

I am glad I bought this book. What I had read, makes me learn to forgive. Nothing is one-sided here but there is a lot of rawness involve, even words that are just a single line can bring back memories of love and heartaches and thoughts of what we can do for ourselves to move on and cherish the ones that we have and do not. This Modern Love is a real take of today's society of relationships that is real and true.